Do you have a great business idea? Do you want to launch your own business? Then FastTrac NewVenture may be able to provide you with the tools to develop and complete a business launch.
FastTrac NewVenture will teach participants how to identify and reach target markets, set financial goals and build effective teams. At the end of the program, participants should understand all the elements of a business plan.
FastTrac NewVenture consists of:
- A 7-day intensive boot camp (scheduled over a 3 ½ week period) to help you determine the viability of your business plan including all steps necessary to launch
One-on-one assistance from experienced entrepreneurs who will help you review ideas, assignments, and business plan
- Interactive presentations from successful entrepreneurs who can share their experience and insight on how to launch your own successful business
- Wrap-up session to formally present the executive overview section of your business plan for maximum feedback.
- Connection to services that will help you start your business, including NYC Business Express to learn about the licenses and permits required for your business and NYC Business Solutions to get loan facilitation, legal and hiring assistance
You are eligible for FastTrac NewVenture if you meet the following criteria:
- Have a well thought-out idea for a new business
- Two years of work experience
- Access to a computer to complete assignments
- Have conducted some market research
- Commitment to attend all sessions (approximately 50 classroom hours) and complete preparatory work (approximately 15-20 hours per week)
When is FastTrac NewVenture offered?
FastTrac NewVenture is offered on a monthly basis. Upcoming NewVenture program dates can be found at www.nyc.gov/fasttrac.
How do you apply?
Click here to apply!